The first consultation is an enjoyable and collaborative meeting so that we may get to know each other and talk about your Ideas and desires for the room. We may bring pictures or samples of our work that are not on the website if we think they pertain to your needs. We also encourage you to gather up any pictures or items that will be a part of your design scheme.
• Initial consultation. We will meet you in person at your home or business to go over your ideas for the project and determine the scope of work. Things we will go over are areas to be finished such as rooms, walls, cabinetry or artwork. The type of finish desired. Color palette preferences either existing or new. We do have samples and pictures so if you let us know ahead we can bring them with us. We will also take some snapshots of the space and measure the square footage to work up an estimate.
• Follow up consultation. We have taken all the information gathered at the initial meeting and follow it up with examples, design sketches or custom samples and an estimate for the work. This follow up is very important us. It’s an opportunity for us to go over any questions you may have and to fine tune details for the final contract.
• Custom Samples. There may be a fee for custom samples that we are happy to deduct from the project if we go forward. This fee will depend on the type of sample you want and if products need to be purchased.
• Contract submittal and deposit. We will submit to you a detailed proposal which contains the scope of work, rooms in which the work will be done, types of finishes to be provided, products to be used and time frame in which the work will be completed. A deposit is required to retain the work and secure a start date.
• Starting your project. Before any work begins we will have you ok final designs, paint colors and finish samples. In preparation of the project we will take the utmost care to ensure that everything is properly covered and masked and that any delicate items have been removed. We will also ensure that the area is kept tidy while the job is in process. We are flexible with finishes so if there is something you wish to change in the process we are happy to accommodate you as much as possible. Our goal is to bring the vision to reality and have a successful project and happy client!